Music to ya ears
shut up and listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My first post!!!
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 6:23 AM

Nodoka??? Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello, people. Sorry to say tis, I haf change my blog bcause of a silly problem...

Hate 2 say tis but I lost my password due to my attendance to my blog.

So due to tis, I HAF TO START again. My sister, Akemi, insisted me to haf a blog or not I will

be moving backward and lose face. Even though, it is a exaggeration but it had cross my mind...

The thing I thought if I do not have a blog:

1)People will call me immature( I hate to be call CUTE)

2)I will haf no attention in my society( Seems like in Celebrity world ..)

3) People will remember my name FOREVER!!!( There is time in my class, people tend 2 forget my name)

In the end ,( even though i exaggerate alot but tis is a truth)That's all 4 today!!!

-Detective Kin- chan

Labels: