Music to ya ears
shut up and listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Johor...
Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 5:16 AM

The Last Day to Johor For tis Year!

avatar 007 Pictures, Images and Photos

Today, I went to Johor! I do not know if I should be happy or not for today's destination...

Chibi monkey Pictures, Images and Photos

Tis is the reaction I haf when I Enjoy it( On cloud nine)

So le's move on, As expected and unexpected..

The expected is tat there is lot of people and traffic jam and arrive there late BUT

The unexpected is tat when I want to take home with bus 160, there is always one bus arrive

but tis time There are 2 bus. Tat's miracle!!

There is funny story behind tis lining up for bus. It is about my mother n my sis.

When people are taking the bus, tis typical man did not took it. I mumbled vulgarities and

cursed tis guy for not taking it! Suddenly, my mother shouted at tat man in malay saying to go in

without she realized tat there is another bus behind it.

My sister told my mother tAT THERE is another 160..

My mother kept quiet when she heard there is another bus.

Then i asked her "If there is 2 bus, wat would you take?"

Without hesistation, she answer 2nd..

I had already expected from her...

Sorry 4 asking! Wat about you??

Chrona Pictures, Images and Photos

-Detective Kin

Labels: