Music to ya ears
shut up and listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Buying texbooks...
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 5:20 AM

Unfortunate or Fortunate?
UMINEKO Pictures, Images and Photos
Well, today is the day, I buy my new textbooks. To start the day off, I had to cut 'chili kering' after I have bathed...
You might be startled if i said tis is the worst chore in your household...
Well tat's me for u!!
Kimi ni todoke Sawako Pictures, Images and Photos
The chore I hate the most in recent Years:
  1. Picking out grey hair from ur elder(when it is obvious you cannot wipe out those grey hair wif ur bare hand)
  2. Cleaning the place of 4 rooms when it looks like a five room.
  3. Wiping the windows grill and you might find your window has a dead insect sticking there!!!!

4. Clearing out a long-lived furniture...

Consenquences:

-You will never know wat insect it may be in there!!!

Tat's all for the advice!!

When I was getting ready for our hunting. The rain starts to pour but I am happy as the temperature is rising.. On my way , a cute little cat wif it's big eye sleeping and it is friendly bcause it never run away...

Unfortunately, when I was ticking my booklist, there is lot of my importand is not provided..

When I was already frustated, my father irks me wif saying, "Buy in school is more cheap than in here, it added another $0.10..." while checking the receipt..

Tat's 4 today. Tis is nothing but the truth!!

PattyLizgif Pictures, Images and Photos

-Detective kin