Music to ya ears
shut up and listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 7, 2010 @ 7:34 AM

Hello EVeryone! Sorry 4 not writing for how (?) months. I think...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Pictures, Images and Photos

I was abit worried 4 not writing in my blog. Forgive me, This term , my frens are falling in love xcept me n Huda. I was bit frustated and I could see people obsessesed in their to crush. I learnt alot xspecially my fren(can't tell who), she love/like tis person and was hoping 4 answer from him..


She was so obssesed wif him tat she don't realised it. I thought bout it whether to tell her my opinion. Unfortunately, i canot bear to tell her cause she was so happy talking bout him..

I decided to leave her alone and let her be in her fantasy. She was lookin 4ward to her relationship wif him. A deeper relationship, a bit sad to said tis.



lollipop Pictures, Images and Photos



Today, I found out bout her msg, she showed it to me. The msg was from a fren of her crush. She reveal tat the crush accept her confession but not honesty. He accept it just not to hurt her feeling. I witnessed her emotion, she was emotionless, no tears. It breaks my heart but I try to be non-chalant so not to embarassed my frenz. Even though I am consider heartless machine( nickname) means mean n scary, I understand her. Love can leads failure or success but to me ,I had long way to go through relationships.


OMG, sorry 4 tis to you( reader) to telling you my story. I hope my fren is not thinkin to much.


TwinOppisites Pictures, Images and Photos





To my dearest fren, Pls don't think 2 much. There is still chances 4 u to falling in luv.
REGARDS,
Detective Kin